Grant / loan for studying abroad

UK Government - Teacher training

General information on this grant / loan

UK Government
Teacher training

General Description

Postgraduates and undergraduates can get support with their teacher training costs. Candidates can be getting a student finance for part or full-time training courses including Initial Teacher Training (ITT), School-Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) and Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE).


Candidates must be undergraduates or postgraduate at one of the mentioned courses.

Application deadlines

Applications can be submitted at any time.