The LAZIODISU Association of the Lazio Region awards 235 additional Scholarships to students enrolled in any University of the region who already benefit from the Erasmus/Socrates Scholarships. Students will be entitled to max. 510 EUR per month additional benefit to sustain their expenses abroad. Travel expenses will be refunded up to 150 EUR max.
Students must be enrolled in any Course in Roma 1, Roma 2, Roma 3, Cassino or Viterbo Universities and already benefit from the Eramus/Socrates Programmes. 10% of the scholarships will be assigned to first year students and the remainder 90% to non-first year students.