The University of Essex is awarding Academic Excellence Scholarships of £2,000 for each year of undergraduate degree study for Rest of UK (RUK) fee status students entering the University for the first time. They must achieve academic excellence in their entry qualifications. Students may also be awarded again, this is subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- Be eligible for UK (home) or EU fees (overseas students are not eligible)
- Have received an offer of admission for entry to the University of Essex
- Register for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Essex
- Have applied for a financial assessment to Student Finance England or other UK student funding provider with the University of Essex as the chosen institution
- Obtain AAB or equivalent in your BTEC or Access to HE Diploma.