The University of Cordoba grants fellowships for doctoral students in order to provide them with the opportunity to carry out their research work for three months in another country and thus acquire an International PhD Mention. The amount of these fellowships will be €3300, 70% of which will be awarded before the arrival and the remaining 30% once the grant holder has returned to the University of Córdoba and submitted the required set of documents about the research activities carried out in the host country.
This call is open to students enrolled in a PhD programme at the University of Córdoba who have already registered their thesis project at the Institute of Postgraduate Studies and are attached to the University by means of an employment contract or a research fellowship awarded by the University. Students having previously received a grant to conduct research abroad cannot apply for these fellowships. Applicants must be permanent residents of Spain.