Grant / loan for studying at your home university

National Health Services - Funding for non-healthcare degrees

General information on this grant / loan

National Health Services
Funding for non-healthcare degrees

General Description

Non healthcare degree programme students may also receive funding though they might not be enrolled in the NHS-degree programme. These students would need to apply for a fee loan from Student Finance. This can be used to pay your tuition yearly. The amount will be paid to the University of West England as soon as your registration to the programme is confirmed.


You must submit an application online from as soon as April.

Application deadlines

The following deadlines apply:
Not Specified