Grant / loan for studying at your home university

UK Government - Disabled Students' Allowance

General information on this grant / loan

UK Government
Disabled Students' Allowance

General Description

The UK Government has a Disabled Students’ Allowance to assist disabled students in their studies. The allowance will depend on need can may include specialist equipment, a non-medical helpers allowance; help towards the additional costs of travelling to the educational establishment as well as a general allowance.


Students must be resident in England and Wales and must be registered as a Disabled person.

Application deadlines

We currently do not have any information on the deadline.