Scholarship for studying at your home university

University of Bolton - Adult Dependant’s Grant (Means tested)

General information on this scholarship

University of Bolton
Adult Dependant’s Grant (Means tested)
Other limitation: 
undergraduate students who have an adult dependant living with them

General Description

If you are responsible for adult relatives who are dependent on you for support, you can apply for an Adult Dependent Grant. You must be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at the University of Bolton. The purpose of the grant is to assist you in meeting living expenses needed to maintain your dependent(s) while you study. The amount is deposited to your account when you are successful in your application.


You must be a UK citizen. You must be enrolled to University of Bolton. You should be prepared to be assessed by a panel to ascertain your level of need.

Application deadlines

Applications can be submitted at any time.