Scholarship for studying at your home university

University of Greenwich - Postgraduate Research Studentships

General information on this scholarship

University of Greenwich
Postgraduate Research Studentships

General Description

The University of Greenwich provides a range of post-graduate research studentships in different subject areas.


Applicants must hold a first class or upper second bachelors degree with honours or a master's degree in a relevant discipline. They must possess previous experience of undertaking research and understand the difference between a taught degree and a research degree in terms of approach, personal discipline and motivation.

Application deadlines

Applications can be submitted at any time.