Scholarship for studying abroad

University of Cádiz - UCA International Exchange and Mobility Programme-Latin America

General information on this scholarship

University of Cádiz
UCA International Exchange and Mobility Programme-Latin America
Eligible countries: 
Chile, Brazil, Argentina

General Description

The University of Cádiz has established the Student Exchange and Mobility Programme (PIMA) to support students interested in a three month stay at a Latin American university. The three host universities are: Catholic University of Valparaiso (Chile), Federal Center of Technological Educaçao Bento Gonçalves-CEFET (Brazil) and Universidad Nacional de Cuyo (Argentina). The stay will take place during the second semester of the current academic year. Grant holders will receive €500 per month to help them cover part of the expenses. Students will receive 80% of the scholarship upon their arrival and the remaining 20% on returning to Cádiz.


Students interested in applying for the scholarship must be enrolled in the course "Integrated Oenological Fieldwork", included in the study plan of the Master´s degree in Oenology taught at the University of Cádiz. The application form should be sent to the relevant offices of the University of Cádiz along with the academic record of the student, a photocopy of the ID card and a letter of motivation.

Application deadlines

The following deadlines apply: